Thursday, February 25, 2010

Jon and Joey

When Joey came home from the hospital everyone was excited to see him. My brother, Jon, was very interested in what was going on, and what the wires were for (apnea monitor). I told him that it was to alarm and wake me up if Joey quit breathing.
Later Jon told mom, "Joy, has to plug her baby in at night so he can breathe, the poor little tike!"
So we have a "plug-in" baby!

2 comments:

  1. Joy,
    Sweetie, we had no idea that little Joey was sick. Just wanted to let you know that we're praying for all of you guys. Like you said in a previous post, God has a plan for this little man, and just like you, I can't wait to see what it is. Take care and if there's anything I can do, it may not be much, but if there is anything, just let me know.
    Love and Prayers
    ~Kana

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a sweet, funny comment. Joey has grown so much, and is gorgeous in that 2-14 photo!

    ReplyDelete