1-28-10 Joey...home soon?
It is really hard for me to call out, I have to get the ward secretary to make the call for me, and then transfer it to our room. I am glad of calls tho. If no answer try back in 15 minutes...if I'm busy it is rarely for more than a few minutes at a time....and I'm not sleeping during the day, so you won't wake us.
Phone 455-7000, room 5511.
We should be going home soon...Lord willing. Maybe in the next day or two. I had to update my CPR training tonight, in order to take him home with an apnea monitor. I have to give him a shot tomorrow so the nurse can see that I know how. We are also waiting to get his meds together for home, and appointments for follow up with at least 3 Dr's.
Thanks!
Joy




No comments:
Post a Comment