Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Prayer Quilt

So many people have been praying for Joey. I've decided to make a Prayer Quilt for him. This will be made of colored paper, laminated, and put up on one of our walls (maybe his room). So, if you would like your name, location, or comment put on Joey's "quilt", please send them to me. I plan to also posts a list of locations on the blog, but won't put names up there. If you wish to you may email me by clicking HERE rather than leaving a comment.
I think it will be really neat to see where the prayers are coming from....I know already, from many different countries!
Thank you for your prayers, and your interest in this project.

2 comments:

  1. A home schooling family in the central VIRGINIA area!! :D What a nice idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A one-minute walk through the woods! We are so happy for you all and Joey. Don't forget his aunties and uncle.
    Love,
    Mom & Dad

    ReplyDelete