Thursday, August 5, 2010

God is good...All the time

I haven't posted in a while, but I was doing some writing this morning, and I just want to say:


I'm so glad God has dealt gently w/ me the last couple years! He almost always gives me a little glimpse of the "good" in a situation that I don't understand, or doesn't seem good...that helps me trust HIM through the situation. And when Joey was so sick, and I didn't see the "good", I had HIS assurance that HE had a plan, and I could trust that. It doesn't make the bad things seem less bad, doesn't make the hurt go away, but it does give PEACE and the strength to get through...'cause "I know WHO holds the future, and I know WHO holds my hand..."

In other news:
Joey goes to NC for more testing in a couple weeks. This is all about his ears. I'll try to update when we get back. Hopefully we will have more info about if, what, and how he is hearing...and what to expect in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment